Dating apps will always be popular among users and can provide good profits. Tinder is a good example in this respect – its popularity has not declined for many years running.
It may seem that the dating market is overcrowded, and there is no place for newbies here. That is actually not the case, as much depends on what market you are looking to – the general one or some specific segment of the target audience. Currently, we can call niche projects the most promising ones. Users long for new emotions, and they want to use apps that are interesting specifically to them.
- 60% of people aged 18 to 30 used a dating website or app at least once;
- almost 80% of users for this type of apps are millennials;
- the dating app market is estimated at about $3 billion;
- the global dating market is growing at 7 to 9% annually;
- about half of all Internet users are not married, meaning they belong to a potential target audience. Read More